Semoga membantu,
Rgds,
Mama Tanisha

Diabetes

> Dear Tarqies,
>
> Thank so much for all of attentions and responses to
my question on CATERING FOR
> DIABETES MELITUS SUFFFERER, especially for Poppy
Lidya, Dewi Apriyanti and
> Emerald Jose. They all suggested me to contact below
names :

> 1. PRIMA DIET CATERING
>    Jl. Bukit Duri Selatan 72 Tebet
>    Jakarta Selatan
>    Telp. : (021) 8301565 Ext.1
>    C.P : Dr. Peni Hedi Purwanti
>
>    Catering tsb tidak hanya untuk penderita
diabetes, tapi bisa juga untuk
> penyakit lain
>    spt jantung, hipertensi, kolesterol tinggi,
obesitas dll.

> 2. Ahli Gizi Ibu Tuti Sunarti, Phone : 726-2833,
Buka jam 8.00-15.00.

> Thanks to MM as well to help me to find the above
sources.

> kind regards,
> Marchelly S.

_____________________  Confidentiality
______________________

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential
and intended
solely for the addressee.  It may contain information
which is covered
by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are
not the intended
addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance
of this transmission.  If you have received this
transmission in error,
please notify us and delete the received data as soon
as possible.

This footnote also confirms that this email message
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

--- Farah Dwinita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> dear netters....
>
> mohon info dong tempat catering harian yang
> menyediakan menu untuk penderita diabetes.
>
> pls, ditunggu sharingnya,
>
> tq
> fd

> Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
>  Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!