nih my favorite yg lain selain 1 love u dan if u're happy and u know it

1.
with friend we share a toys (ini lupa nih reva lebih hapal kayaknya)
but there's something we could not share
keep your sneeze to yourself,
don't share your germ with anyone else
get a tissue of the shelf
and keep your sneeze to your self

2.
germ are oh so small 2x
we can see them at all 2x
we can't see them
we can't taste them
so squishy washy get your hands all clean

3.
the more we get together together together
the more we get together the happier will be
coz my friend are your friend
and your friend are my friend
the more we get together the happier will be

4
ntar deh kapan kapan tak terusin hehhee back to work dulu ya

ade
bunda reva