tv saya punya setelah dicari otomatis ada di chanel 11
gambar belum sempurna juga
tapi lumayanlah tuk mengalihkan perhatian anak
kalo Agam sukanya yg jingle do....re...mi...,.mi.....pa..sol.....
yg ada gambar not baloknya.

fyi aja tetanggaku gak dapat, karena chanel tv nya cuma ada 10
jadi kalo mo beli tv baru cari yg chanelnya banyak kali yah
takutnya 1 th kemudian ada stasiun tv khusus wanita/pria, ataw khusus
sepakbola. wow.......para miswa bakal betah dirumah tuh.
hehehe..........

semoga ketemu chanelnya.

----- Forwarded by Ema Lisistia/BSFM on 30/03/2005 01:38 -----
|--------+----------------------->
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          p.co.id      |
|        |                       |
|        |          30/03/2005   |
|        |          00:49        |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          balita-anda  |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                     |
  |       To:     balita-anda@balita-anda.com           |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Ema Lisistia/BSFM)              |
  |       Subject:     Re: [balita-anda] Space Toon was |
  |       Acara TV                                      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------|

channel Space Toon itu siaran mana ya? Apa bisa didapat pake parabola?
Berhubung saya berada di pekanbaru
thanks

DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy,
circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record
of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do not give or
endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do
not relate to our official business.

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]