"Tolong diliput yah Moderator untuk teman2 mailist
 kita.....Thnxu sebelumnya.... :)"

Only at FAME STUDIOS
Music-Dance-Art School
Jl.Wolter Monginsidi 64A
Kebayoran Baru,Santa,near BEJ,Sudirman.
CALL:021-727 87 181

Chldren/Teenager/Adult Class
Regstrasi:Rp.260.000,-

Fame Studios NEWS...NEW COURSES !!!!

# MUSIC #

NEW...!!!!
1.Eramono Sukarya Class (sekelas Jack Lesmana)
*Boston Music University graduated
 New Course:
 *Rythm Band Class
(How to improve your music skill and your Band
 music Skill with the right technik)
 Only Rp.950.000/Band,[EMAIL PROTECTED],@2 hours/course.
(Keyboard player&Vocalist&Guitaris Bass&Guitaris
 Electric&Drummer)Total=max.5 persons

*Semi/Proffesional Musician
 (How to improve your individual music skill technik)
 for:Keyboard/Vocal/Piano Player (PRIVATE)
 Only:Rp.700.000,-/each,[EMAIL PROTECTED],@1 hour/course

2.Dora Sahertian
 (sekelas Tania Maria"Java Jazz".The one and Only
 Indonesian Jazz Singer and Keyboard Player)

 *Semi/Proffesional Musician
 (How to improve your individual music skill &
  technik)
 for:Keyboard/Vocal/Piano Player (PRIVATE)
 Only:Rp.700.000,-/each,[EMAIL PROTECTED],@1 hour/course

 FAME STUDIOS ...We make people become a star and
 they can perform as a proffesional musician in such a
 short time.

 # PAINTING #

 Executive Class for Adult after Office Hour.
 With proffesional teachers and get exhibition for
 your painting each year at galeri's or public places.

 Just a hobby or become an artist...Lets Join Us.

# BALLROOM DANCE #

 Executive Class for Adult after Office Hour.
 With proffesional teachers

 1 Class only for max 5 persons (Semi group)
 We teach 1 pack for all Ballroom dance
 (Tango,ChaCha,Jive,Rumba,etc)

 Only Rp.250.000,-/month/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/min.@ 1-1,5 hour

 Only at FAME STUDIOS
 Music-Dance-Art School
 Jl.Wolter Monginsidi 64A
 Kebayoran Baru,Santa,near BEJ,Sudirman.
 CALL:021-727 87 181

 Chldren/Teenager/Adult Class
 Regstrasi:Rp.260.000,-
> > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping"
> > your friends today! Download Messenger Now
> > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!