                                                     Subject: Re: [balita-anda]
tanya breastpad
                      06/10/05 03:47 PM

                      Please respond to

                      balita-anda

Ada di Matahari, Hero....
jumlah dan harganya lupa
udah lama sih.....

sorry kalau kurang membantu....

> hai moms, numpang tanya..
> ada yg pernah beli breastpad gak? isinya sebungkus berapa buah ya? dan
> harganya kira2 berapaan ya??
> thanks..
>

> Ami,mama nini&nico
>

> DISCLAIMER :
>
> The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of
the information contained in this transmission.

> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original
message and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer
system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to our official business.

> AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN
SUMATERA UTARA !!!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Enggar Retnoningsih