*PT. Nabisco inviting highly qualified professionals for the following
positions:

> 1. Client Engineer (Code: CE)
> 2. Finance Project Analyst - Cost Controlling (FPA)

> All the above positions will be placed at Cikarang. If you meet the
above
> requirements please send your complete CV, recent photographs &
contact
> number no later than 16 August 2005 to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> or
> Att:
> Agnes Tjondrowidjojo
> HRD Dept (Recruitment)
> PT Nabisco Foods
> Jababeka Industrial Estate
> Jl. Jababeka VII Kav. K2/2
> Cikarang - Bekasi 17530

*Hotel Sari Pan Pacific

We are looking for the following positions :

SECURITY SUPERVISOR(S)
SECURITY MANAGER

FRONT DESK AGENT(S)  (Female)
TELEPHONE OPERATOR  (Female & Daily Worker)
BELLMAN  (Daily Worker)
BUSINESS CENTER ATTENDANT

SALES EXECUTIVE (Female)

SWIMMING POOL LIFE GUARD(S)  (Certified)

PASTRY CHEF
COMMIS I - Pastry Kitchen
COMMIS III - Pastry Kitchen  (Daily Worker)
COMMIS III - experienced in Carving

ASSISTANT CHIEF ENGINEER
REFRIGERATOR/AC/CHILLER TECHNICIAN
ELECTRICIAN - Sound System

ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - Human Resource

Please spread out the news and for those who are interested, may submit the
Application Letter+CV (including scanned Photo-4x4) to :

Director of People Innovation & Education
HOTEL SARI PAN PACIFIC
Jl. M.H. Thamrin 6
Jakarta  10340
Fax No. 021 3154750
E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* NOVOTEL MANGGA DUA, Jakarta is a newly open hotel in modern shopping centre,
equipped with sophisticated guests' and functions facilities.

We open the opportunity for any young, eager to learn, male or female, to gain
experiences and knowledge of hotel operations. By joining us as CASUAL WORKERS
/ PART TIMERS of:

FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE
KITCHEN PRODUCTION
HOUSEKEEPING

Anybody interested are invited to come and meet Mr. Bayu Pramesti - HR Officer
at Novotel Mangga Dua, 7th Floor from 14.00 - 16.00 everyday. Bring your
application and CV.

* Hotel Ibis Slipi Jakarta
FITNESS CENTRE STAFF
E. Hananto
Room Division Manager
Hotel Ibis Slipi Jakarta
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman kav. 59
Jakarta - 11066
Telp. (62-21) 533 1560
Fax.  (62-21) 532 5555
Hp.   0813 10020 754
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website : www.accorhotels/asia.com

*Mandarin Oriental Jakarta is looking for the following position :
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / TRAINING MANAGER

Please spread out the news and for those who are interested, may submit the
Application Letter+CV (with scanned Photo) to :
 E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Hotel Dusit Balikpapan is urgently looking for the following position: PUBLIC
RELATIONS MANAGER

Please spread out the news. For those who interested, may submit the
application letter + CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Salah satu perusahaan finance terkemuka di Indonesia yang sedang berekspansi
menawarkan kesempatan kepada anda - anda sekalian untuk bergabung dengan kami
untuk posisi :
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (FA)
MARKETING STAFF (MS)
BUSINESS EXECUTIVE (BE)
Kirim aplikasi, CV, foto, dan no. HP anda ke :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Mandarin Oriental Jakarta is Urgently looking for the following position
:PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER

Please spread out the news and for those who are interested, may submit the
Application Letter+CV (with scanned Photo) to : E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Banyan Tree Resort Bintan,
DIRECTOR OF EVENTS
RESTAURANT MANAGER
PASTRY CHEF
ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPER
LAUNDRY MANAGER
CHEF DE PARTIE - Pastry
WAITER / WAITRESS

Please submit your CV to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Hotel Unigraha Pekanbaru (formerly The Radisson Hotel)
RESIDENT MANAGER
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
PURCHASING MANAGER
TEAM LEADER - F&B Services

Please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* International Club
Food and Beverage Manager
Membership Manager

If you are interested with the above position, kindly send your latest resume
(CV) + attach photograph (recently) to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or please call us in
our office at 5771801/03 with Mr. Frans. Thank you.

* Sheraton Media Jakarta
SALES MANAGER for Government
SALES MANAGER for Travel Agent
GUEST SERVICE AGENT

Please spread out the news and for those who are interested, may submit the
Application Letter+CV (with scanned Photo 4x6) to :

        Mr. Agus Rojali
        Human Resources Manager
        SHERATON MEDIA HOTEL
        Fax No. 021-6263033
        E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOOD LUCK !

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!