Message

      Silakan menyimak hasil ujian MENGARANG seorang anak SD di Malaysia,
dalam UPSR (semacam EBTANAS-nya Malaysia).

coretan & tulisan bolpoint merah adalah koreksi dari si-guru penilai.

Hehe.. serasa baca karangannya sinchan... kesian sih anaknya.. tapi kok jago
ngibul yaa..

This email message contains information which may be confidential and or
legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or have been
authorised to receive on behalf of the intended recipient), you may not use,
copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message or from any attachments that were sent with this email. If you have
received  this email message in error, please advise the sender by email, and
delete the message.

All business and transactions of whatsoever nature be it as agent or as
principal with any party whatsoever shall solely be conducted in accordance
with our Standard Trading Conditions. These conditions have clauses that may
limit our liability. A copy of our Standard Terms is available on request. When
an air waybill or bill of lading or any other international consignment note is
issued, the conditions that apply for such a document will be in addition to
our Standard Trading Conditions, and for the relative air or sea or other mode
of transport leg / movement only, they will be paramount.