surat Al-Baqoroh ayat 183 mbak......

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:28 AM
To: balita-anda@balita-anda.com
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] tanya

Dear all,
mau numpang tanya, ini ada quiz, apa ada yg tau
"Dalam surat apa dan ayat apa yg mengharuskan umat islam berpuasa?"
Thanks ya

Ami

,"
DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt
from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you must not
disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any
of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original
message and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer
system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to our official business.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]