From: deasy rosalina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:51 PM
To: balita-anda@balita-anda.com
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] PASUKRI (daftar terbaru)

terus rencananya bikin acara apa neeh mba Esti :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&YY=43088&order=&sort=&head=f>
wrote:1. Bunda Oi, ???

2. Mbak Wiwit ("wiwit wijayanti" )

3. Angel

4. Mbak Intan

5. Angger ("Melvsari Octavia S")

6. Kavin ("Mama Kavindra"

7. Zalwa ("Aseani setiyadi")

8. Dinda (ucixxxyahoo.com)

9. Vania

,"

DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any

attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from

disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific

purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are

responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,

disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any

of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly

inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original

message and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer

system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other

information in this message that do not relate to our official business.