Biar ngga ngantuk:)

Ossi(BundaGhazy&Ibam)

tony picasso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What is Junglish? Jungle English.. like one mentioned below:

Javelish.. The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok',
'ki',
etc
- Lho, I already bought that book !
- Kok, buying again ?
- I told you many times 'tho' !
- Lha, I didn't know tho yo... how ki !?
- Don't be like that, no....!?

Jakartenglish.. Jakarte English is marked by
the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong',
'nih', etc
- That book is very good, deh.
- Can you speak english?.. yeah a little sih I can!
- Use my money first nih..
- Give me more dong..
- How sih? Little little angry..

Surobenglish is marked by 'tah' and the famous word is 'diancuk'
-Do you feel sick, tah ?
-Diancuk... he took my money !

Other exclamation words of Java: 'wo_', 'wah', 'wé_', 'jian',
and 'jé_'
- Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!
- Wo_, only like that tho!
- Wah, expensive, tho?
- Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.

Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'
- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
- It can't be that way euy..
- I am mah, not like that... anything else ?

There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.
- Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared
- My head feels pain, mak cleng!
- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo !
- My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng
- Mak gedebug, Kampreté fell down.
- Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo

Keep Smiling, Euy...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hq7wlB/TM

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.