Hallo,

Kemarin di salah satu toko komputer (CD ROM) di Surabaya Mall, ada lagu MP3
(satu CD), khusus lagu anak-anak. Ini bukan promosi lho, karena bukan saya
yang jualan :-) namun sekedar informasi. Di bawah ini ada daftar isi dari CD
tsb.

Salam,
nur agustinus

Song lists:

CHILDREN'S MP3

Beatles For Babies
01  Michelle - Beatles For Babies
02  And I Love Her - Beatles For Babies
03  Here, There And Everywhere - Beatles For Babies
04  Norwegian Wood - Beatles For Babies
05  Lucy In The Sky - Beatles For Babies
06  Ob La Di, Ob La Da - Beatles For Babies
07  Yesterday - Beatles For Babies
08  If I Fell - Beatles For Babies
09  She 's Leaving Home - Beatles For Babies
10  Nowhere Man - Beatles For Babies
11  Martha My Dear - Beatles For Babies
12  Yellow Submarine - Beatles For Babies

BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN FOR YOUR PARTY!
01  Happy, Happy Birthday to You - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN F
02  The Unbirthday Song - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN FOR YOUR P
03  Musical Chairs Medley - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN FOR YOUR
04  The Hokey Pokey - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN FOR YOUR PARTY
05  If You're Happy and You Know It - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FU
06  Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & F
07  London Bridge Is Falling Down - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN
08  Pooh, Pooh, the Birthday Bear - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN
09  Pin the Tail on the Donkey - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN FOR
10  Happy Birthday to you - BIRTHDAY SONGS GAMES & FUN FOR YOUR

Children's Favourite Songs 3
01  If You're Happy and You Know It - Children's Favourite Song
02  Shoo, Fly, Don't Bother Me - Children's Favourite Songs 3
03  Oh Dear, What Can the Mather Be - Children's Favourite Song
04  Activity Medley--Itsy Bitsy Spider Ring Around the Rosy One
05  Hush, Little Baby - Children's Favourite Songs 3
06  Did You Ever See a Lassie - Children's Favourite Songs 3
07  Grandfather's Clock - Children's Favourite Songs 3
08  Clementine - Children's Favourite Songs 3
09  Michael, Row the Boat Ashore - Children's Favourite Songs 3
10  Alouette - Children's Favourite Songs 3
11  With Apologies to Mother Goose - Children's Favourite Songs
12  Sweet Betsy from Pike - Children's Favourite Songs 3
13  Over the River and Through the Woods - Children's Favourite
14  Billy Boy - Children's Favourite Songs 3
15  Nursery Rhyme Medley--Baa, Baa, Black Sheep Sing a Song of
16  Alphabet Song - Children's Favourite Songs 3
17  Why Do They Make Things Like They Do T - Children's Favouri
18  Loch Lomond - Children's Favourite Songs 3
19  A-Hunting We Will Go - Children's Favourite Songs 3
20  Down in the Valley - Children's Favourite Songs 3
21  Waltzing Matilda - Children's Favourite Songs 3
22  Just for You T - Children's Favourite Songs 3
23  Good Night, Ladies - Children's Favourite Songs 3

Children's Favourite Songs 4
01  Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone - Children's Favo
02  The Wheels on the Bus - Children's Favourite Songs 4
03  Do Your Ears Hang Low - Children's Favourite Songs 4
04  Dry Bones - Children's Favourite Songs 4
05  The Wabash Cannonball - Children's Favourite Songs 4
06  Brother, Come and Dance with Me - Children's Favourite Song
07  Froggie Went A-Courtin' - Children's Favourite Songs 4
08  Big Rock Candy Mountain - Children's Favourite Songs 4
09  Kookaburra - Children's Favourite Songs 4
10  You Are My Sunshine' - Children's Favourite Songs 4
11  Funiculi, Funicula - Children's Favourite Songs 4
12  Old Dan Tucker - Children's Favourite Songs 4
13  It's a Small world T - Children's Favourite Songs 4
14  Camping'' - Children's Favourite Songs 4
15  There's a Hole in My Bucket - Children's Favourite Songs 4
16  Cockles and Mussels - Children's Favourite Songs 4
17  I'm a Little Teapot TT - Children's Favourite Songs 4
18  Comin' Through the Rye - Children's Favourite Songs 4
19  Git Along, Little Dogies - Children's Favourite Songs 4
20  Reuben and Rachel - Children's Favourite Songs 4
21  He's Got the Whole World in His Hands - Children's Favourit
22  Nursery Rhyme Medley--Hickory Dickory Dock Jack and Jill Ja
23  Down by the Station - Children's Favourite Songs 4
24  Meet Me in St. Louis - Children's Favourite Songs 4
25  The Marvelous Toy-T - Children's Favourite Songs 4
26  Go in and out the Window - Children's Favourite Songs 4
27  Mickey Mouse March - Children's Favourite Songs 4

Children's Favourite Songs 2
01  The Farmer in the Dell - Children's Favourite Songs 2
02  Yankee Doodle - Children's Favourite Songs 2
03  On Top of Old Smoky - Children's Favourite Songs 2
04  Sailing Medley-Blow the Man Down My Bonnie Lies Over the Oc
05  Camptown Races - Children's Favourite Songs 2
06  Old Blue - Children's Favourite Songs 2
07  Here We Go Loopty-Loo - Children's Favourite Songs 2
08  The Sidewalks of New York - Children's Favourite Songs 2
09  Short'nin' Bread - Children's Favourite Songs 2
10  John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - Children's Favourite Song
11  Thumbelina - Children's Favourite Songs 2
12  The Bear Went Over the Mountain - Children's Favourite Song
13  Red River Valley - Children's Favourite Songs 2
14  Skip to My Lou - Children's Favourite Songs 2
15  Swanee River - Children's Favourite Songs 2
16  Western Medley--The Yellow Rose of Texas Buffalo Gals - Chi
17  London Bridge - Children's Favourite Songs 2
18  Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush - Children's Favourite S
19  Frere Jacques - Children's Favourite Songs 2
20  The Dump Truck Song - Children's Favourite Songs 2
21  Bingo - Children's Favourite Songs 2
22  Polly Wolly Doodle - Children's Favourite Songs 2
23  There Was an Old Lady - Children's Favourite Songs 2
24  Carrot Stew - Children's Favourite Songs 2
25  When the Saints Go Marching In - Children's Favourite Songs

Children's Favourite Songs 1
01  This Old Man (Knick-Knack, Patty-Whack) - Children's Favour
02  I've Been Working on the Railroad - Children's Favourite So
03  Three Blind Mice - Children's Favourite Songs 1
04  Oh, Susannal! - Children's Favourite Songs 1
05  The Man on the Flying Trapeze - Children's Favourite Songs
06  The Blue-Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn) - Children's Favourite
07  The Mail Must Go Through - Children's Favourite Songs 1
08  Home on the Range - Children's Favourite Songs 1
09  It Ain't Gonna Rain No More - Children's Favourite Songs 1
10  A Bicycle Built for Two - Children's Favourite Songs 1
11  Mary Had a Little Lamb - Children's Favourite Songs 1
12  Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Children's Favourite Songs 1
13  Friends Lullaby' - Children's Favourite Songs 1
14  Old Macdonald - Children's Favourite Songs 1
15  The Hokey Pokey T - Children's Favourite Songs 1
16  She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain - Children's Favourite
17  Ten Little Indians - Children's Favourite Songs 1
18  The Green Grass Grew All Around - Children's Favourite Song
19  In the Good, Old Summertime - Children's Favourite Songs 1
20  Animal Fair - Children's Favourite Songs 1
21  Row, Row, Row Your Boat - Children's Favourite Songs 1
22  I'm a Policeman - Children's Favourite Songs 1
23  Pop! Goes the Weasel - Children's Favourite Songs 1
24  Dixie - Children's Favourite Songs 1
25  Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star - Children's Favourite Songs

Disney babies Lullaby
01  When You Wish Upon a Star - Disney babies Lullaby
02  Baby Mine - Disney babies Lullaby
03  Hush Little Baby - Disney babies Lullaby
04  Dreams Are the Flowers (That Bloom in Your Heart) - Disney
05  Brahms Lullaby (Lulaby and Good Night) - Disney babies Lull
06  Stay Awake - Disney babies Lullaby
07  Mountain Lullaby - Disney babies Lullaby
08  All the Pretty Little Horses - Disney babies Lullaby
09  Golden Slumbers - Disney babies Lullaby
10  Fast Asleep - Disney babies Lullaby
11  La La Lu - Disney babies Lullaby
12  Rockabye Baby - Disney babies Lullaby
13  Sleep Little Child - Disney babies Lullaby
14  Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star - Disney babies Lullaby
15  Sleep Little Child - Disney babies Lullaby
16  Sleepytime Skies - Disney babies Lullaby
17  Ho Ho Hum - Disney babies Lullaby
18  Countin' Sheep - Disney babies Lullaby
19  Nighty Night - Disney babies Lullaby
20  A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Disney babies Lullaby

Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
01  BLESSED - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
02  WHY WORRY - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
03  ISN'T SHE LOVELY - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
04  BABY BABY Featuring Lebo M - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
05  YOU'RE THE FIRST, THE LAST, MY EVERYTHING - Disney's ROCK -
06  YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
07  FAREWELL AND GOODNIGHT Featuring Toni Childs - Disney's ROC
08  BEAUTIFUL BOY (DARLING BOY) Featuring David Pack - Disney's
09  HUSHABYE - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
10  DREAM Featuring Karyn White - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
11  THE SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
12  TILL THERE WAS YOU  Featuring Typer Collins - Disney's ROCK
13  A WHOLE NEW WORLD - Disney's ROCK - A - BYE BABY
14  WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR Featuring Wild Colonials - Disney

Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
01  THE HELLO SONG - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
02  WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE - Fred Miller What's Wrong W
03  BRUSH YOUR TEETH - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Pictu
04  THE DOGGY DUET - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
05  CLOWNS - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
06  THE KAZOO SONG - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
07  THUMBELINA - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
08  LET YOUR INSIDE OUT - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Pi
09  A COLLECTION OF BEASTS - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This
10  BREAKFAST CLUB - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
11  LIZARD LOUNGE - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
12  POLKA DOT POLKA - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Pictur
13  FISH IS DEELISH - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Pictur
14  STARLIGHT - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
15  HIGH HOPES - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture
16  LULLABY - Fred Miller What's Wrong With This Picture

Mickey Mouse Disco
01  Disco Mickey Mouse - Mickey Mouse Disco
02  Welcome to Rio - Mickey Mouse Disco
03  The Greatest Band - Mickey Mouse Disco
04  Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - Mickey Mouse Disco
05  Macho Duck - Mickey Mouse Disco
06  Mousetrap - Mickey Mouse Disco
07  Watch Out for Goofy! - Mickey Mouse Disco
08  It's a Small World - Mickey Mouse Disco
09  Chim Chim Cher-ee - Mickey Mouse Disco

The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
01  Love - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
02  Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves - The Simpsons THE YELL
03  Funny How Time Slips Away - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
04  Twenty-Four Hours A Day - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
05  Ten Commandments Of Bart - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
06  I Just Can't Help Myself - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
07  She's Comin' Out Swingin' - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
08  Anyone Else - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
09  Every Summer With You - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM
10  Hail To Thee, Kamp Krusty - The Simpsons THE YELLOW ALBUM

THE SMURFS
01  I've Got A Little Puppy (I Want To Be A Hippy) - THE SMURFS
02  I've got A Little Puppy - Xenomania Club Mix - THE SMURFS
03  Our Sumrfing Party (Saturday Night) - Radio Mix - THE SMURF
04  Our Smurfing Party - fuzz Euro Mix - THE SMURFS

Kunjungi:
http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
"Untuk mereka yang mendambakan anak balitanya tumbuh sehat & cerdas"