Dear Recruiters, Professionals & Managers,

We are delighted to announce to all recruitment services users, JobsDB.com a
multinational interactive recruitment network have established an office in Jakarta,
Indonesia.

To know more how our services will benefit you please visit us at :

http://www.jobsdb.co.id/

Instead of establishing a virtual office, we are establishing a physical one to serve
our customers better.

Registered your resume with us and be prepared to be headhunted by national &
international companies (more than 7500 companies across Asia Pacific have utilised
our services for the past 6 months, in Singapore alone is more than 1200 companies).

Free trial to all Recruiters during the office launching period.

For further information please contact our Sales Department at +21 5367-8888 (8 lines).

Warmest Regards,

Sales Department

PT JOBSDB INDONESIA

Tel. : +21 5367-8888