semoga buat para netter, thank's

----- Original Message -----
From: Lilyan Hidayat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Yoyok Kuslianto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Yek Lan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Yani Hambali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Tjong
King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Susan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Peter Surya
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Nurny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ningsih
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Momi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; LYDIA C. BUDIMAN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Lina Muliady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Lina Bong
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Lily Yunardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Lilis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Liany Setyawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Johan W
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Didik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; DIANA
HARTANU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>