-----Original Message-----
From: Yohanes Budijono
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 9:57 AM
To: Ade Ferry Setiawan; Ade Setiawan; Administrator ( BLK 213 );
Administrator (blk2); Agung Wijaya; Agus Hidayat; Agus Subiyanto; Agus
Suprapto; Ahmad Djulaemi; Alfian; Ambarwati; Amrizal; Andriyana; Andry
Susanto; Anggoro Yulianto; Anwar Rustian; Ariek Fatonah; Arif Rachman;
Asep Karmawan; AsrilTS; aswinalf; Baju Judiantara; Bertiana; Budi
Santoso; Dailim Frisda Silalahi; Darma Sembiring; Daud Tammu; Dede Ali
Imron; Desy Sagita; Dewi Hanriyani; Dewi Nurindah; Djoko Anwar Mardiono;
Dyah Sulastri; Dyah Yulis; Edi Kurniawan; EffendiM; Elbosri; Elisabeth
H; Ellys Gultom; Elmi Sitepu; Emos AGinting; Endy Berardus Fereus; Enny
Sulistyani; Era Sartika; Erman; Erni Novariyanti; FeraM; Ferry
Kurniawan; Glorina Hutagalung; Gunawan; Gunawan Toto Hadiyanto;
Handriyanto; Hasmo Soesetyo Wibawanto; Hendra; Hendra Yones; Hendry
Kurnia; Heri Wardana; Herlina; Herman; Heru Santoso; Heru Triyanto;
Heryanto; Hidayat; I Made Kasa Astawa; I Putu Suardika; Ida Erminayu;
Indah Setyaningrum; Ira Mashura; Irmaini; Irwan Kusuma Tjandra; iwan;
Iwan Kurniawan; Jacob Silalahi; Jamika Antony; Jazilah; Johnny Honoko
Suryadi; Joni Gusril; Juni Hasibuan; Karmila; Karnyoto; Karyalita; Linda
Fransisca; Lismawati; 'Lismawati BRS Sinisuka'; Lulu Vesmery; Lumban
Toruan Natal; Lunardi; Lutvi Hakim; Mainur Intan; Makrufa Ahmad; Manik
Deniati; Mardias; Mardison Adnan; Marianto; Markilah; Markylina; Masyopi
Novisa; Meri Tjoea; Mohamad Hafid; Mohammad Venal Herbowo; Muhammad
Hendri; Muhammad Nursyamsi; Mujianto; Mukhlis Ajri; Muliati; Mulyanto;
Murni; Nasihin Ahmad; Nikmawati; Noor Surya; Norman Yanuar Santoso; Nova
A Mahendrata; Nunung Nurdiyati; Nurul Dwi; Octavia Yanti; Parluasan
Pakpahan; Parol Paraja; Peris Siahaan; Piterson Sihombing; Pontas Lumban
Tobing; Priono; Rachmad Suwandi; Rahmat Nispudin; Ramli; Rara Dyah
Lestari; Receptionist Block 2; Receptionist Block 213; Renni Sitanggang;
Rery Muhammad; Ria Juliarti; Ria Saptarika; Riau Sambudi; Richard Butar
Butar; Ricky; Ridwan M Chaniago; Rina Ekaputri; Rita Desicawaty; Ronny
Satrio Utomo; Rudi Mustio; Rusmianto; Safiudin Muhammad; Samy Awaludin;
Santoso Budi; Sejahtera Ginting; Shaari; Siddiqui; Sintar Sinuraya; Siti
Salamah; Sri Haryanti; Sri Parwati; Sri Sulastri; Sudiaman; Sulis
Suryatiningsih; Sumbul Bangun; Sunarsih; Supeno; Supriyadi; Supriyanti;
Supriyati Fatimah; Suratinah; Susanti Hermin; syafri Joni; Syahrul; Tadi
Sunarno; Tarigan Sulaiman; Tedi Chandra - Batam; TotokS; Tri Haryanti;
Tridadi Ismu Nugroho; Trisna; Triyanto; Ulfa Dwisari; Umelda Natria;
Vera Margaretha; Veronica; Widi Nugroho; Wisnu Putra; Wiwit
Katresnawati; Yatini; Yohanes Budijono; Yohanis Sampe Kendek; Yos
Effendy; Yulia Mesra; Zamiah; zamri; Zulefendi; Zulkarnain; Zumarmi;
Sitohang Hokler; Ached Said; Liang Michael - Batam; Martunis; Martunis;
I Made Kasa Astawa
Subject: FW: This will really move you

 This will really move you

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming
home after having fought in Vietnam.  He called his
parents from San Francisco. "Mom and Dad, I'm coming
home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like
to bring home with me." "Sure," they replied, "we'd love
to meet him."

"There's something you should know the son continued,
"he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on
a land mind and lost an arm and a leg.  He has nowhere
else to go, and I want him to come live with us."

"I'm sorry to hear that, son.  Maybe we can help him find
somewhere to live." "No, Mom and Dad, I want him to
live with us." "Son," said the father, "you don't know
what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap
would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives
to live, and we can't let something like this interfere
with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget
about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own."

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents
heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however,
they received a call from the San Francisco police.
Their son had died after falling from a building, they were
told.  The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken
parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city
morgue to identify the body of their son.  They recognized him,
but to their horror they also discovered something
they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.

The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it
easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have
around, but we don't like people who inconvenience us
or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay
away from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or
smart as we are.

Thankfully, there's someone who won't treat us that way.
Someone who loves us with an unconditional love that
welcomes us into the forever family, regardless of how
messed up we are.

Tonight, before you tuck yourself in for the night, say
a little prayer that God will give you the strength you
need to accept people as they are, and to
help us all be more understanding of those who are
different from us.

>> kirim cake & bunga ke 20 kota di Indonesia? klik, http://www.indokado.com
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Etika berinternet, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke