Here is the proof: Men are from Mars, women from Venus.

Have fun,

  HER STORY:
    He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar to meet him, I thought
 it might have been because I was a bit late. He didn't say
 anything much about it. He seemed silent, distracted and his only eye
 contact seemed judgmental. I decided maybe I should never wear that dress
 again. Well, maybe it was the color. Maybe I should never wear this color
 again either.
    The conversation was so slow going so I thought maybe we
 should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more
 privately. He didn't really seem to agree, but we went off to this quiet,
 little restaurant and he's STILL acting a bit funny and I'm trying
 to cheer him up,be witty and tell cute stories, but I start to wonder
 whether it's me or something else.
      He doesn't smile much, so I ask him, but he says no. But you know
 I'm not really sure. I wonder and then I think about the 5 pounds I
 gained this past month. I bet he thinks I'm a fat hog now.
    Anyway, in the cab back to his house, I say that I love him and
 he just puts his arm around me, but doesn't squeeze. I don't know
 what the hell this all means or what I should think because you
 know he doesn't say it back or do anything. We finally get back to his
 place and I'm wondering if he's going to dump me. So I try to ask
 him about it but he just switches on the TV. Reluctantly, I say
 I'm going to go to sleep.
    Then, after about 10  minutes or so, he joins me and we have
 sex. But, he still seems really, really distracted, so afterwards
 I just wanted to leave. I roll over and sniffle a little real
 quietly. He snores. I dunno, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I
 mean,  do you think he's met someone else?

       HIS STORY:
    Bad day at work.  Really tired.  Got laid, though

>> kirim cake & bunga ke 20 kota di Indonesia? klik, http://www.indokado.com
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Etika berinternet, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke