For info, supaya hati-hati

-----Original Message-----
From: Andry Chandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 2:55 PM
To: Ahmad Fikri
Subject: RE: [barangbekas] Alert MyBabyPig virus, dangerous payload !!

fyi

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Vaksin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, March 01, 2001 1:30 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
!!

Please forward this email to alerting others !!

MyBabyPig / IWorm_Myba/I-Worm.Myba

March 1, 2001
Myba adalah virus baru yang sedang beredar dan menginfeksi komputer
menggunakan MS Outlook. Diduga kuat, virus ini dibuat meniru source code
"Loveletter". Anda perlu berhati-hati jika menerima file :

Subject             : My baby pic !!!
Message body        : Its my animated baby picture !!
Attached file name  : mybabypic.exe

Virus ini akan melakukan hal yang cukup merepotkan terutama karena
merusak
data sebagai berikut :

VBS, VBE = akan dihapus.
JS, JSE, CSS, WSH, SCT, HTA, PBL, CPP, PAS, C, H = dihapus dan direname
dengan nama yang sama tapi .EXE (akan sangat menyulitkan untuk restore
kembali)
JPG, JPEG = dihapus dan direname dengan menambahkan .EXE pada file dan
extensinya, misalnya gambar.jpg jadi gambar.jpg.exe (juga sangat sulit
untuk
direstore)
MP2, MP3, M3U = dihapus, direname dengan menambahkan .EXE pada file dan
extensinya lalu di sembunyikan (hidden).

Salam,
www.vaksin.com
kirim email kosong ke [EMAIL PROTECTED] untuk menerima
peringatan tentang virus.

(In English)

Source : http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/myba.shtml

Myba is the Internet worm spreading with emails by sending infected
messages
from affected computers. While spreading the worm uses MS Outlook and
sends
itself to all addresses that are stored in MS Outlook Address Book.
The worm itself is Win32 application written in VisualBasic. The worm
code
seems to be based on I-Worm.LoveLetter VBS worm (the worm routines and
their
names look very similar to "Loveletter" ones), and its seems that this
worm
was created by adapting "Loveletter" VBS source to VisualBasic language.
When run (if a user clicks on attached infected file) the worm sends its
copies by email, installs itself into the system and performs
destructive
actions.
The worm sends itself as email messages with attached EXE file, that is
the
worm itself. The message has:

 The Subject:          My baby pic !!!
 Message body:         Its my animated baby picture !!
 Attached file name:   mybabypic.exe

More detail go to www.vaksin.com and click on MyBabyPig.

regards,
www.vaksin.com
send blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get most recent
news
of virus threat.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>> kirim cake & bunga ke 20 kota di Indonesia? klik, http://www.indokado.com
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Etika berinternet, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke