Buat pak Chandra, saya juga baru tahu kalau ada referensi negatif  teori
Glenn Doman tsb.  Terima kasih atas infonya. Namun demikian apakah kelemahan
yang paling signifikan dari teori ini sehingga timbul referensi negatif tsb.
Mungkin rekan netters ada yang punya pengelaman....

_____________
DISCLAIMER :
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It
may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,  distribution
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise specifically stated by the sender,
any documents or views presented are solely those of the sender and do not constitute
official documents or views of  The Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA).
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
responding to this email and then delete it from your system. IBRA is neither liable
for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

>> kirim bunga, pesan cake & balon ulangtahun? klik, http://www.indokado.com
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Etika berinternet, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke