FYI........

TO ALL MY WOMEN FRIENDS PASS IT ALONG TO  YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS!!! AND GUYS  TO
WARN THEIR  WIVES,GIRL FRIENDS... TO MY FRIENDS IN OTHER COUNTRIES, YOU
MIGHT ENCUONTER THE SAME MODUS OPERANDI, BE ON ALERT

I was approached  yesterday afternoon around 3:30pm in the Mall parking by
two males and a lady, asking what kind of perfume I was wearing. Then they
asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were  willing to sell
me at a very reasonable rate. I  probably would have agreed if I had not
received an email some weeks ago, warning of a "wanna smell this neat
perfume?" scam.

The men continued to stand between  parked cars, I guess to wait for someone
else to hit on. I stopped a lady going toward them, pointed them,  and told
her about how I was sent an e-mail at work  about someone walking up to you
at the  malls or in parking lots, and asking you to SNIFF PERFUME  that they
are selling at acheap price.

THIS IS NOT PERFUME-IT IS ETHER!

When you sniff it,  you'll pass out.  And they'll take your wallet, your
valuables, and heaven knows what else. If it were  not for this e-mail,I
probably would have sniffed this "perfume". But thanks to the generosity of
an  emailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. wanted
to do the same for you.

PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS, AND PLEASE BE ALERT, AND AWARE!!

Rico Supe
OSP Planning
ETSI Technologies, Inc.
A Siemens AG Joint Venture Company
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> kirim bunga ke negara2 di Asia? klik, http://www.indokado.com
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Etika berinternet, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke