Ini biasanya karena anda member milis balita anda dan
saat ini mailbox anda overload shg email untuk anda dari
milis balita anda mental ..

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/01/01 03:38pm >>>
saya kok dikirimi e-mail seperti ini, saya nggak ngerti
kenapa ?, mungkin
rekan-rekan ada yang tahu ?, karena saya nggak begitu
ahli tentang
komputer, ada yang tau ?

----- Forwarded by Aries Setyono/MJT/APP on 08/01/01
03:47 PM -----

                    balita-anda-help@indo

                    global.com                  To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                cc:

                    08/01/01 03:33 PM           Subject:     ezmlm
warning

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

Messages to you from the balita-anda mailing list seem to
have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first
bounce
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If
the probe bounces,
I will remove your address from the balita-anda mailing
list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the balita-anda
mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100
per request),
send an empty message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so
messages,
send an empty message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here are the message numbers: