just intermezo..

Subject: WHY I LOVE MY MOM

Mom and Dad  were watching TV when Mom said, "I'm tired, and it's getting
late. I think  I'll go to bed."

She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next  day's lunches,
rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for  supper
the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the  sugar
container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the  coffee
pot for brewing the next morning. She then put some wet clothes  in
the dryer, put a load of clothes into the wash, ironed a shirt and  secured
a loose button.

She picked up the game pieces left on  the table and put the telephone book
back into the drawer. She watered the  plants, emptied a wastebasket
and hung up a towel to dry. She yawned and  stretched and headed for the
bedroom.

She stopped by the desk  and wrote a note to the teacher, counted
out some cash for the field trip,  and pulled a textbook out from hiding
under the chair. She signed a birthday  card for a friend, addressed and
stamped the envelope and wrote a quick note  for the grocery store.
She put both near her purse. Mom then washed her face,  put on
moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth and trimmed her  nails.

Dad called out, "I thought you were going to bed."
"I'm on my  way," she said.
She put some water into the dog's dish and called the cat in,  then
made sure the doors were locked. She looked in on each of the  kids
and turned out a bedside lamp, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty  socks
in the hamper, and had a brief conversation with the one still up  doing
homework.

In her own room, she set the alarm, laid out clothing  for the next
day, straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to  her list
of things to do for tomorrow. About that time, Dad turned off the  TV
and announced to no one in particular, "I'm going to bed." And  he
did...........without another thought.

Anything extraordinary  here?......Wonder why women live longer...?

BECAUSE THEY ARE  STRONGER.......MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL......

Send this to five phenomenal  women today in celebration of Women's
History Month. They'll love you for  it!

I think it will be insightful for guys,  too

>> Kirim bunga ke kota2 di Indonesia dan mancanegara? Klik, http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke