Srebrenica "Execution" Video: Location Impossible - 2nd half To read first
half, go to http://emperors-clothes.com/sreb/location.htm

Emperor’s Clothes Newsletter - 7 July 2005

Subscribe and receive articles from Emperor's Clothes
http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php

Please forward this text or send the link to a friend!
http://emperors-clothes.com/sreb/location.htm

Have you seen the Emperor’s Clothes movie 'Judgment'? It proves the Western
media lied about Bosnia! Learn more at
http://emperors-clothes.com/Film/judge.htm

Evidence that the Supposed Srebrenica Execution Video is a Lie Part 2 - The
First Three Problems with the Srebrenica Execution Video are Location,
Location and Location (second half of text)

by Jared Israel
Emperor's Clothes

[2 July 2005]

For text in Serbo-Croatian, go to
http://emperors-clothes.com/s-c/s-sreb2.htm

Text continues...

Doing the deed

Murder is a practical affair, so let us be practical. We have to kill 8000
people. We have made the curious decision to truck the victims across
war-torn Bosnia, 8 hours round trip. We will need time to load and unload,
to refuel, time for maintenance, time for drivers and guards to eat, and
waiting time, while the 'cargos' are 'processed,' so we must add at least
two hours more, making ten hours per round trip.

Let us requisition 25 trucks. For the Bosnian Serb army, stretched thin over
a 2,000 mile long front, that's a lot of trucks, but OK.

Let's dump ten victims in back of each truck instead of six, as suggested by
Mr. Nice, the prosecutor at the Milosevic trial. In order to transport 8000
men, each truck would need to complete 32 round trips. At ten hours per
trip, that means 320 hours of driving per truck, if things go smoothly.

But would they go smoothly? Srebrenica was seized by the Bosnian Serb army
on the 11th of July. What kind of "front" would our caravans of trucks find
after driving from Srebrenica south to Treskavica Mountain?

Well, on the 10th of July, the day before the Serbs took Srebrenica,
according to Radio Bosnia-Herzegovina:

    "The information centre of the Bosnia-Herzegovina 4th Corps (based in
Mostar) reported that 'the newly achieved lines of the 4th Corps on Mt
Treskavica have been pounded by enemy heavy artillery. They [i.e., the
Bosnian Serb army] have also attempted several infantry attacks aimed at
recapturing lost territory." [4]

On the 13th, the same Muslim radio station reported:

    "On the Treskavica and Trnovo fronts, the aggressor attacked all the
lines of our defence positions with artillery and all types of infantry
weapons. On these fronts, the artillery of the Army of the Republic of
Bosnia-Herzegovina (successfully) neutralized the enemy' s firing
positions..." [5]

 On the 14th, the Serbian side reported:

    [Report from Yugoslav Telegraph Service news agency starts here]

     Muslim forces Friday again attacked Bosnian Serb positions along the
entire line of confrontation on Mount Treskavica south of Sarajevo, Bosnian
Serb army sources said...

    Muslim units are continuing to open mortar fire on all heights in the
area of Treskavica where they had lost positions in heavy fighting in the
past few days and are attempting an infantry break-through, the local
Bosnian Serb army command said. [6]

    [Report from Yugoslav Telegraph Service news agency ends here]

On the 15th and 16th, the Serbs reported continued fighting on Mt.
Treskavica. On 21 July, the Washington Post and other papers reported that:

    "Since May, government forces evidently have captured 150 to 200 square
kilometers of Serb-held territory in the Treskavica Mountains south of
Olovo, as well as other territory to the northeast and southeast of Tuzla."
[7]

So according to the Washington Post, since May (actually, it was since
April) the Serbs had bitterly fought their enemies over every bit of real
estate on Treskavica Mountain, and the fighting continued after the Serbs
took Srebrenica on 11 July. Indeed, as late as 5 August, Ratko Mladic,
commander of the Bosnian Serb army, praised a Bosnian Serb brigade as
follows:

    "This brigade on 1st August this year, in a powerful thrust, broke
through Muslim lines on Treskavica and liberated the strategic peaks of Hum,
Cardak and Kragujevac, creating conditions for the further advance of Serb
forces." [8]

And days later, Guardian writer Ed Vulliamy was reporting that, in this
area, "the battle lines still move to and fro." [9]

How many times would one of our trucks drive all the way to Treskavica
mountain only to be forced to turn back due to nearby fighting?  How many
trucks would be blasted by enemy or friendly fire? How many drivers or
guards would be shot by snipers? How many times would the execution site
have to be moved, as enemy forces overran it? or seized a nearby peak? or
threatened to seize it? or began an artillery barrage?  How long would it
take to move the 8000 victims, with all the inevitable delays and losses we
would incur?  32 days?  60?  90? How many trucks would we lose? 5? 25? 100?
Are we talking about 32 trips by 25 trucks or 50 trips by a hundred trucks,
or a hundred trips per truck with trucks constantly having to turn back or
risk being destroyed? How many troops would we need to escort our trucks and
protect the execution site from enemy attacks?

It appears that this task assigned to us by prosecutor Nice may become the
major preoccupation of the Bosnian Serb Army.

And remember, nobody must find out what we are doing; but how shall we avoid
it?  Isn't it almost inevitable, with our trucks traveling a never-changing,
highly predictable route into an ever-changing military front, that the
enemy will notice, and our trucks will be seized?  And that we shall see our
drivers and the intended victims on the six o'clock news?

The US military says it has spy satellites photographing every square inch
of planet earth. In 1995, NATO had UAVs and U2s as well, remote-controlled
spy planes equipped with the latest technology, buzzing over Republika
Srpska, filming every move made by Bosnian Serb forces.  But, until
prosecutor Nice showed his footage ten years after the fall of Srebrneica,
nobody is supposed to have noticed a thing. Could their satellites, U2s and
UAVs have failed to spot our sizable and continuous convoy of trucks, at a
time when they claim their  attention was focused on the area around
Srebrenica?

With constant delays and inevitable losses due to trying to murder 8000
unwilling individuals by first trucking them 160 km into a shooting war, our
criminal enterprise might well drag on into September.  But at the end of
August, NATO began all-out bombing attacks on Republika Srpska, blowing up
anything that moved, including chickens. Somehow, NATO planes must not
notice and destroy our caravan of trucks, forever creeping along the same
route between Srebrenica and Treskavica Mountain.  Neither rain nor
treacherous road nor carpet bomb may stop us! The Mohammedans must die in
Treskavica!

I submit to you that this is preposterous.

And by the way, I did not mention the bodies. As we shall see when we look
at The Hague Tribunal footage, the six supposed Muslim prisoners are marched
up a mountainside (or so it appears) and then, in Mr. Nice's video
production, are supposedly shot.

Until now, the media and The Hague Tribunal have claimed that the supposed
Srebrenica massacre victims were buried in graves in Eastern Bosnia, not
100-120 kilometers to the south, in Treskavica Mountain. That version of the
massacre story was sold to the public starting 10  August 1995, when the US
government told the UN it had satellite pictures of freshly turned earth in
a soccer field, supposedly constituting proof of the existence of a huge
Srebrenica mass grave located six miles north of Srebrenica. (The US has
never shown those pictures to the public...) [10]

A problem with killing people is that afterwards they can't walk. Will The
Hague prosecution now tell us that, after executing each batch of Muslims,
the Skorpions, while dodging enemy artillery shells, must drag the bodies
back down the mountain and hoist them into the trucks, following which the
drivers must drive them a hundred-plus kilometers for burial, thus
graciously enabling the US to photograph mass graves north of Srebrenica,
though they never do photograph any of the trucks or executions?

Or do NATO and The Hague Tribunal (which, according to NATO, might as well
be NATO [11] ) wish to rewrite their previous propaganda story, quietly
moving the mass graves south to Treskavica?

I have a theory that may explain why prosecutor Nice was told to spin this
crazy horror story about shipping truckloads of Muslims to Treskavica
Mountain. I've been studying battle reports. From April to July 1995, the
reports indicate that thousands of fighters - especially Muslims - were
killed in and around Treskavica Mountain. After battles it is standard
practice to bury the dead, sometimes in mass graves, in order to clean up
the battle field.  So there are many graves, big and small, all over the
Treskavica area.  In ten years time, NATO and the Hague have been unable to
produce and identity the bodies of anywhere near the 8000 Muslims they claim
died in Srebrenica. Those bodies they have produced are easily explained by
the fact that a)  Muslim commander Nasir Oric is on record boasting of all
the Serbian civilians he butchered in villages around Srebrenica and b) a
couple of thousand Muslim troops died trying to fight their way through
Serbian lines after Srebrenica!
  fell. Much of this fighting took place in villages previously turned into
ghost towns by Nasir Oric. [12]

Perhaps NATO and The Hague wish to move their execution story south to
Treskavica so that, in time for the predicted arrest of Bosnian Serb
commander Ratko Mladic, and the 10th anniversary of the fall of Srebrenica,
they will have the great luck to 'discover' the long promised but never
produced mass graves.

I'll come back to that. But first, let us examine the supposed execution
footage. As to which is more absurd, prosecutor Nice's narration about
executions on Treskavica Mountain, or the video footage itself, I will let
you decide.

For me, it is too close to call.

 - Continued in Part 3 -

Jared Israel
Editor, Emperor's Clothes

[Footnotes and Further Reading follows the appeal]

Emperor's Clothes Needs Your Help!

Our work depends entirely on donations from readers. If you find this work
useful, please support us with a donation. None is too small... or too big.
(If you can't afford a donation, thank you for reading anyway! You can also
help by circulating these articles wherever possible on the internet.)

Our best is yet to come!

Here's How to Make a Donation...

* By credit card at our secure server
https://emperor.securesites.com/transactions/index.php

* Using Paypal (Visa & Mastercard)
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&no_shipping=1

* Mail a check to Emperor's Clothes,
P.O. Box 610-321
Newton, MA 02461-0321 (USA)

* Or by credit card over the phone. 1 (617) 916-1705

Thank You!

Please send this text or the link to a friend.
http://emperors-clothes.com/sreb/location.htm

Subscribe to the Emperor's Clothes Newsletter.
Receive texts posted at Emperor's Clothes.
http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php

Footnotes and Further Reading

[4]  BOSNIAN RADIO AND CROATIAN REPORTS; Bosnian Serbs use "chemical agents"
on Mt Treskavica front, BBC Summary of World Broadcasts, July 12, 1995,
Wednesday, Part 2 Central Europe and the Balkans; FORMER YUGOSLAVIA;
BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA; EE/2353/C, 215 words, Source: Radio Bosnia-Hercegovina,
Sarajevo, in Serbo-Croat 1700 gmt 10 Jul 95; Bosnian radio (Sarajevo) at
1700 gmt on 10th July carries in its regular 40-minute newscast reports on
fighting in the Gorazde, Bihac and Treskavica regions.

[5] SARAJEVO RADIO REPORTS; Bosnian artillery neutralizes Serb positions
near Sarajevo, BBC Summary of World Broadcasts, July 15, 1995, Saturday,
Part 2 Central Europe and the Balkans; FORMER YUGOSLAVIA;
BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA; EE/2356/C, 303 words, Source: Radio Bosnia-Hercegovina,
Sarajevo, in Serbo-Croat 1300 gmt 13 Jul 95

[6] SERB REPORTS; Bosnian Muslims renew attacks on Mt Treskavica, BBC
Summary of World Broadcasts, July 17, 1995, Monday, Part 2 Central Europe
and the Balkans; FORMER YUGOSLAVIA; BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA; EE/2357/C, 292
words, Source: Yugoslav Telegraph Service news agency, Belgrade, in English
1933 gmt 14 Jul 95

[7] For the 15th: SERB REPORTS; Serb civilians killed in Sarajevo by Bosnian
Muslim snipers, BBC Summary of World Broadcasts, July 17, 1995, Monday, Part
2 Central Europe and the Balkans; FORMER YUGOSLAVIA; BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA;
EE/2357/C, 314 words, Source: Yugoslav Telegraph Service news agency,
Belgrade, in English 1640 gmt 15 Jul 95

For the 16th: FIGHTING ELSEWHERE; Serbs report attack from Gorazde "safe
area", BBC Summary of World Broadcasts, July 18, 1995, Tuesday, Part 2
Central Europe and the Balkans; FORMER YUGOSLAVIA; BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA;
EE/2358/C, 194 words, Source: Yugoslav Telegraph Service news agency,
Belgrade, in English 1526 gmt 16 Jul 95

Washington Post: Bosnian Forces Capturing Territory From Serbs, Intelligence
Indicates, The Washington Post, July 21, 1995, Friday, Final Edition, A
SECTION; Pg. A26, 813 words, R. Jeffrey Smith, Washington Post Staff Writer

[8] SERB REPORTS; Mladic praises unit for successes on Mt Treskavica, BBC
Summary of World Broadcasts, August 7, 1995, Monday, Part 2 Central Europe
and the Balkans; FORMER YUGOSLAVIA; BOSNIA-HERCEGOVINA; EE/2375/C, 157
words, Source: Bosnian Serb news agency SRNA in Serbo-Croat 0912 gmt 5 Aug
95

[9] WILD ANIMALS OF A MOUNTAIN WAR; Ed Vulliamy meets men fighting their way
homewards amid the forests and peaks of Bosnia's interior, The Guardian
(London), August 14, 1995, THE GUARDIAN FOREIGN PAGE; Pg. 9, 2187 words, Ed
Vulliamy

[10] Serbs buried 2,000 in mass graves, U.S. says Satellite photos back
claim at U.N., The Toronto Star, August 11, 1995, Friday, METRO EDITION,
NEWS; Pg. A1, 679 words, By Stephen Handelman Toronto Star, UNITED NATIONS

[11] At a NATO press conference, former spokesperson Jamie Shea explained to
a reporter that NATO controlled The Hague Tribunal.  At another press
conference, the former chief prosecutor of the Tribunal, Louise Arbour,
described NATO countries as the Tribunal's "partners" and its sources of
information. For excerpts from both press conferences, with links to the
full texts, see "The Hague Tribunal: UN Court or Weapon of NATO?" at
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/tribdocs.htm

[12] Muslim commander Nasir Oric boasted of his war crimes in newspaper
interviews. See for example the Toronto Star's "Fearsome Muslim warlord
eludes Bosnian Serb forces," archived at
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/oric.htm

For more articles on Yugoslavia, please go to http://www.tenc.net/yugo.htm

Emperor's Clothes *  www.tenc.net

To unsubscribe, which can only be done from an email address which is
actually subscribed, click or send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links