Officers and Men of the Heavy Brigade,

  As our Brigade gets ready to take the field for the summer campaign I have noticed that our Commanders (Including myself) are missing Aides & Adjutants. 

  I see the following posts that will need to be filled before we depart for the front, and unless other applicants come forward, the Brigade posts will be filled as follows:


Heavy Brigade -
Aide - Subaltern de L'Espere of the ALC
Brigade Major - Major N5 from the CPC

Archduke Leopold Cuirassiers:
Shall be under the command of Lt. Colonel Vicomte Victor_de_Boer
Regimental Adjutant - Cap Chev. Maximilian_de_Gournay (Current Holder - unless Lt. Colonel Vicomte Victor_de_Boer has another in mind).

Crown Prince Cuirassiers:
Regimental Adjutant - Needs to be appointed

  I look forward to showing the enemy that they should fear the Heavy Brigade above all others.  Let us fight for the Glory of our King and Country.


Comte Quincy de Cooper  
Brevet Brigadier General
Heavy Brigadier
Archduke Leopold Cuirassiers

Reply via email to