Alain,

I will of course testify in Your defense should that become necessary.

I have indeed received an application from Vicomte le Blanc. I do
however want to think this through thoroughly before deciding on 
how to handle his application. Even if I certainly agree that his
judgment can be questioned as a Commissioner, one has to admit
that his military ability looks impressing.

/Robert de l'Aubergine


Paul Vernon Lydiate wrote:
> 
> Mon Cher Robert,
> 
> Thank you for your kind words of support. My greatest fear is that, in the
> course of a trial, sensitive and privileged information concerning His
> Majesty which it would be in the best interests of the realm to keep from
> the public view will be publicly aired by the Commissioner in support of his
> bogus accusations. I have no fears for myself, being certain that His
> Majesty will dismiss the charges as soon as their lack of substance becomes
> apparent.
> 
> I believe that, having demonstrated so clearly that the concepts of loyalty
> and duty are completely alien to him, Vicomte le Blanc has had the
> effrontery to seek the important post of Army Adjutant under your command? I
> trust that you will treat his impertinent application with the contempt
> which it deserves.
> 
> Should the Commissioner persist with this madness, I'd be grateful if (as
> one of my highest ranking military subordinates) you would do me the honour
> of testifying in my defence.
> 
> Amities,
> 
> Alain
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Banana mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana


_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to