Dear Captain de Ocean,

Should you manage to obtain a majority I have no objection to you taking your Squadron to the front this month. You will be aware, of course, that this will mean five months at the front for you and those men under you command. Good luck sir!

Are you still intending to pursue your application for Brigade Major? I heard that you were applying for another military appointment. Please would you confirm you intentions.

Kind regards,
Duc Coward de Custaad


At 10:09 11/02/2003 Tuesday -0500, you wrote:
Sir,
  I would like to take my new battilion to the front to prove my ability
as a leader, and learn about my men.  So, with your permission, and if it
doesn;t interfer with my job as Bragade major, I will be leading them to
the front.

Poisson de Ocean





_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to