Salaam Alaykum

Please make duaa for me.  My own sister has just joined the ranks of 
"Muslims are terrorists" islamophobes.  She was the only one in my 
family who at least tried to be decent and understanding.  That leaves 
me with..... a grand total of zero people.  And no Masjid... no Imam... 
no other Muslims.

So.. that's okay because Allah(swt) is amazing and will give me the 
strength I need, I just have to trust that.  I need that and sabr to do 
this.  I think it's so so evident that Shaytan isn't locked up yet - 
this is his last big big attempt at getting me good before the month of 
Ramadhan. 

Jazak'Allah Khair and my duaa are always with all of you............
-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to