I know... I will always treasure it.  I cannot stop thinking about how 
badly I wanted him out of detention.. when I did the research and all on 
his profile.  And now look... Allah has freed him, masha'allah!!  And he 
is stronger than ever - I don't think it even bothered him... Allah held 
him steadfast!  It's true.. in the depths of difficulty - Allah will 
bless those.. all the detainees .. but some don't come out so well.  He 
did, alhamdilullah!  And now he strengthens us all with his words!

Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
> Mashallah!!!
>  
> hmm ..SOooo what does that beautiful letter reads like?
> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Linda G. Richard 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     :-)  He emailed me back.. the most beautiful letter!  :-) 
>
>
>     Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
>>     Lolz ukhtee
>>      
>>     :p
>>
>>     On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:38 AM, Linda G. Richard
>>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>>
>>         C-:  Hehehe... Hey Ukhti!
>>
>>         Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
>>
>>>         :D
>>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to