Wa Alaykum Salaam,

Where are you Sister?

summaiyahrashaud wrote:
> As Salamalaikum,
> my family and I are in need of some assistance with some prayer 
> rugs,hijabs, jilbabs,etc. ..I have six children and we will appreciate 
> anything we receive Insha Allah. Please keep me and my family in your 
> duas and I appologize for any inconvience this may cause.
> Wa Alaikum As Salam,
> Sister Summaiyah
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Related links :
> www.afterdowningstreet.org/bangladesh ;
> www.mytown.ca/banglavision &
> groups.msn.com/banglavision
>
>                Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>   

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to