Salaamun Alaykum,

I work hard on a blog that has all these things, so if you are ever 
looking for anything detainee related - and cannot find it on my blog, 
please let me know because I will find it and add it. 

I would normally say nothing - but darn it I have even worked on it when 
I was ill.  Okay so I am whining.  LOL! 

 From the blog a while back when it was first published (rant rant rant 
rant)  Also cageprisoners has /everything/ all the time.  :-D  Now I 
will shut up.  LOL!  Personally I am hoping that Sami writes a book, 
insha'allah....


    /Sami/ El Haj, Al Jazeera Journalist, /Tells His Story/ *...*
    <http://freedetainees.org/1613>


Erooth Mohamed wrote:
>
> ** <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/>
>
> *NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN*
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *Held Hostage For Six Years In Guantanamo
> *Sami El Haj, Al Jazeera Journalist, Tells His Story**


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to