This is crazy. Here I am in the hospital on an IV with antibiotics etc.. can't eat or drink... and they found out that the original way they wanted to do the procedure wouldn't work. So.. instead of getting back to me tonight - they just left me hanging in limbo! But the test they did to determine whether they could do it caused MAJOR pain so now I am also on pain meds. I have to be super careful with that. The nurse explained to me that when your body needs them it uses them, there is no problem unless you keep using them when you don't need them. In any case... it's IV stuff so no biggie.
But it is hard to relax enough to go to sleep. I forgot my homeopathic 'rescue remedy' - it's awesome for relaxation.. but it'll be okay. Obviously I brought my laptop (lol). If I feel well enough I might work on the blog. We'll see. So we shall see what happens tomorrow, insha'allah. Thanks so much for the duaa and the kind comments - please keep 'em coming, the prayers I mean!! Anyway I'm at Bay Area Hospital and all will be okay ... take care! -- Linda *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/> * --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bangla-vision" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
