Salaamun Alaykum,

I am writing this to this group because someone here is on it.  I have 
somehow been included in a spam group apparently Hindus against 
Muslims.  Some of it is quite filthy.  I have to use mailwasher now to 
get rid of it so that I don't have to download it.  This takes twice as 
long.  If anyone knows how I can get off of the group, please let me 
know.  Being ill does not help at all.  As it is I don't feel well, so 
it's hard to sit and wait an hour while the mail downloads anyway, and 
now it's two hours.

Thanks in advance,
-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to