Wa Alaykum Salaam

You are right indeed.... Jazak'Allah Khair...

Asmae wrote:
>
>
> Assalamualaikum All,
>  
> I agree with Dr Abu Sayeed,you needn't to be frearful or 
> frustrated,finally it's all tests and fates of Allah,,just try  do not 
> feel or have negative ideas,it only disturb,so why doing that?
> :-) have very wonderful time,and have rest and calm for your health:-)
>  
> Allah is the most merciful insha'Allah our prayers be answered.
>  
> Fi Amani Allah
>
> --- On *Sun, 9/21/08, AbuSayeed Rahman /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: AbuSayeed Rahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] still sick
>     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 5:27 AM
>
>     Assalamualaikum.
>     To me it is amazing that despite being ill
>     Linda is taking part in all discussions.
>     My request to Ms Linda:
>     Please concentrate more on your health.
>     It is more important.
>     You have got  the message.
>     Our brothers
>     and sisters are really  worried about your health.
>     Please do take care.
>     We all are praying  for your early recovery.
>      
>     Dr Abu Sayeed
>
>     /Khurram/
>
>
>     --- On *Sun, 9/21/08, Linda G. Richard /<taliba.quran@
>     gmail.com>/* wrote:
>
>         From: Linda G. Richard <taliba.quran@ gmail.com>
>         Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] still sick
>         To: bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>         Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 9:10 AM
>
>         Salaam Ukhti,
>
>         I am going to change my doctor - I promise you that.  I have
>         to... I have no choice anymore.
>
>         Thank you so much for being so caring.  Thank you ALL for
>         being so caring@
>
>         Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
>>         Give me assurance that your going to change your Doctor.
>>
>>          
>>         On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Linda G. Richard
>>         <taliba.quran@ gmail.com <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>>
>>             Hi,
>>
>>             Just wanted to drop a quick note - I'm still sick...
>>             still feel awful and slept all day.  I just wanted to let
>>             you all know I was alive.. :-)  I think I need to find a
>>             new doctor though! I should have called mine to let him
>>             know (again) that I am not better - but I slept instead. 
>>             I forgot that today was Friday.  Oh well.  It'll work out.
>>
>>             So... see you all tomorrow insha'allah.
>>             -- 
>>
>>             Linda
>>             *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>>
>>             *
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>         -- 
>>         Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by
>>         the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate
>>         of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an
>>         authority to aid (me)."
>>
>>         Ameen
>>         Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa
>>         akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan
>>         nasira_(n).
>>
>>         Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May
>>         Allah be pleased with him)
>>         Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah,
>>         grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what
>>         will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to
>>         Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the
>>         state of those who go to Hell."
>>         Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this
>>         is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.
>>
>>         Ameen
>
>         -- 
>
>         Linda
>         *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>
>         *
>
>
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to