Please please be mindful about sending large files.  Anything over 1 mg 
is too much for my connection to handle.  I don't expect people not to 
send them at all, but if you could maybe put something in the subject 
like (large file) then I might see it before the end of the day when 
it's almost too late.  I just found out about two of them, so haven't 
gotten all the mail from this group.  I just deleted them via TCP so now 
I'll get the rest of the mail.

I wish I had a solution to this.  It's a nightmare!  Grr... no ones' 
fault.  Well, Verizon, for being so greedy that they won't replace the 
ancient phone lines...


-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to