...... one misery can hide another.....
 
 
 
It is not fair....... !!
there must *equality *between all men and all women,
we are born equals and consequently we must
have equal chances and equal opportunities......
 
For example:
my wife went last week-end
to Vienna with her Girlfriend .
so why can't I go one week-end to Paris
with my Girlfriend ??
 
It is not fair ....!!
there must also equality between peoples.
Another example :
*Israel  has wiped-off Palestine from the Map*
(60 years ago)
why can't , consequently ,the Palestinians wipe off Israel
of that same Map ??
(60 years later)
 
 
In that case ,
I shall not go to Paris with my Girlfriend, anymore
but I shall visit Haifa with my own wife ,
for one long week-end .
 
 
Eng. Moustafa   Roosenbloom
a faithful-husband
24.09.08
 
 



-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to