when a year has passed by
you are reminded
that time is eternal,endless,infinite
that we are only on our way
on an endless road
and
that we are are only passing by
we leave only our foot-prints
on that road.
 
My   Muslim-sisters and brothers
are celebrating EID EL ADHA
for which I congratulate them
but I am just passing by
and should you ,one day ,
discover my foot-prints
remember that I was the Frustrated.
 
I saw Justice in Prison
I saw thieves playing the role of Policemen
I saw liars telling us their Truth
I saw impostors claiming Jerusalem
 I saw the Victims accused
and the perpetrators as their jailers.
 
a year has passed by
those who have no nuclear bombs,
shall be bombed
and
those who do have the Bombs
shall teach us humanity.
 
 
Congratulations my fellow Muslims
but beware !!
next year will not be different
as long as Gaza has no drinking water
and as long as  the enemy
 is drinking out of our Euphrates.
 
 
Raja Chemayel
the frustrated
 
 
 
 
 file_7586f86520_lib1.jpg
 
The Boat to Gaza
The only Boat to Gaza
The only Boat to Gaza
and without any Arabs on it !!
 
and
you still ask why
I am frustrated ??


Linda...



Reply via email to