This is so easy1  Please just subscribe to the blog and then forward it 
out to every group you are on daily.  The more the merrier, I need more 
readers.  I often read my stories on other sites later in the week on 
the groups.  It's frustrating because of the work I put into it I need 
it to get out there IMMEDIATELY to be effective.

Please let me know... I am trying hard to blog from my hospital bed, but 
staying up long enough to forward is hard!

If you can add a blurb about subscribing themselves that would be great too!

Thank you!
-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to