Salaamun Alaykum,

I hope this Eid found you in th best of health and iman  please forgive 
the blanket letter.  I barely have the energy for one!i  I  got home at 
around 4 PM.   It was quite the adventure!  I had an argument with my 
doctor, who I have decided to fire,  Without going into detail he once 
told me I didn't even look sick - though he had all the test results.  
At another point they scheduled me for a procedure to insert a drain and 
leave it in to speed healing.  I'm laid out  out on the table and ready 
to go when he suddenly decided that I was healing well enough without 
it, This is good but why not do th test first?--
Anyway I still feel lousy ad was going to try to blog tonight but  don't 
think I can.

I really need some help! The plan is to have a colon resection in a 
couple of weeks.  Until then  I continue to heal and eat bland foods 
(yuk).   I'll probably go to Eugene for the one. I was not pleased with 
the staff this time, but that's not why - seems the doc would rather do 
it there or in Portland too.  Works for me!  It was great to see the 
kids again!!!  You don't get to sleep n a hospital and I am looking 
forward to it tonight!

Thanks for all the duaa, prayers and good thoughts, and calls!!  My 
family send me flowers! 

If anyone is interested in posting articles to th blog, please let me 
know!   know you a all busy, so n sweat if you can;t!!! 

Allah Hafeez
Bless you all!

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to