These guys are not Muslims at all IMHO.  They look to be, but if you 
look further you'll see they are anti-Muslim.  I was gettig it too, but 
I unsubscribed quickly.  I found out about them because of something 
they posted on my blog.  :-(

Anisa Abd el Fattah wrote:
>
> I don't know if any of you received this e-mail. It was in my in box 
> and so I  opened it and read it. It seems to be a newsletter that 
> originates in London, but focuses primarily on Pakistan and 
> Afghanistan. The sender did not request that I forward the newsletter, 
> but I have done so since I assume that his purpose is to reach as many 
> people as possible, especially with opening announcement that Taliban 
> are seeking a cease fire.
>
> Anisa
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: *Al-Hilal* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 1:18 PM
> Subject: 552.pdf - Adobe Reader
> To: Undisclosed-Recipient
>
>
>  
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to