Salaamun Alaykum,

I wound up on a horrible spam list, people send large files and I'm on 
dialup.  I have to telnet into my email account and delete half the 
messages before I can download them (until I figure out how to block 
these idiots on gmail) so if anyone needs to reply or post to me... 
please cc [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I may have to lose my taliba.quran ID 
before this is over.

Also a favor - instead of uploading files more than 1mb can you upload 
them to the files section whenever possible, if possible?  That's asking 
a lot and I know it, so feel free to ignore it.  It won't be as hard to 
check for large messages once I don't have 1000 or more spam ones per 
day.  I would love to know how I got on that list - but I suspect it's 
Jeff Fisher.  Grrr..........
-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to