I just watched this today.  It is quite good!  Very informative.  I even 
learned a couple of things I didn't know - which is saying a lot - not 
because I'm so wise.. lol.. but because I've done exhaustive reading, 
talking to people including ex-detainees and families, other activists, 
and watched a zillion documentaries.  Taxi is by far the best one I've 
ever seen.  absolutely.  It really leaves no doubt about the complicity 
- no, responsibility of Rumsfeld and Cheney as well as Bush.  I hope 
Andy Worthington etc is successful in pushing the war crimes against 
them, insha'allah!

One thing that was in the outtakes - and I posted about it on my blog is 
http:/restraintchair.com  You have to look at it.. it's owned by a 
couple... they MUST know what they chairs are being used for - I know 
they do and in that instance they are completely guilty of doing it 
themselves, in my opinion.

I wish I could view youtube! 

James Patton wrote:
> 'Taxi to the Dark Side' Examines Torture by U.S.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to