Jaqannath,

I forgive you - because I know the motivation - why you sent it.  
Jazak'Allah Khair for that, and may the mother also forgive you.  We all 
make mistakes - we all learn from them. 

Jagannath Chatterjee wrote:
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I have committed a very stupid act. The mother I quoted in the mail 
> that was sent under this heading has felt hurt that I have circulated 
> her response to a mail in a group without taking her permission. I 
> plead guilty and apologise not only to her and the group from where 
> this post was taken from but to all members of all the groups the 
> message was sent to. It pains me immensely that I hurt the feelings of 
> a mother. I pray to God for forgiveness for this dastardly act of mine.
>
> Jagannath.
>
> Hippocrates once said /"Give me a fever and I can cure the child/". By 
> understanding that a simple fever is a symptom rather than a condition 
> orillness in itself, you soon come to realise that it is an ally and 
> notan enemy. Fevers are the first sign that your child's immune 
> symptom isfunctioning as it should. By increasing core body 
> temperature, feversenable the immune system to swing into action, 
> indicating the body'sdefences are fighting an infection and consequent 
> temperaturefluctuations indicate how the body is coping. - Natural 
> Parenting.
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger. 
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_1/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/>
>  
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to