I would be happier going to a Muslim country and would have by now 
except that I'm raising my grandchildren and their mother would never 
ever allow it.  :(  I'm stuck here - not even a masjid near me.

Z T Minhas wrote:
>
>
> I say that i am sick of seeing the phrase American Muslim. America is 
> no place for Muslims and they should leave and go to Muslim countries. 
> Everyone will be happy. The kafirs in America and the Muslims who will 
> be saving the souls of themselves and their kids from ABCD'ism.
>
> Same goes for India. I have heard that India was considered 
> Dar-ul-Islam at one time. That was when Al-hind was considered all of 
> East Afghanistan to eastern Bangal and western Nepal.
>
> Times have changed. Muslims in the west and in the east told the rest 
> of India to go to hell and rightfully so. Anyone who wants to be a 
> citizen of dar-ul-kufr will be just like the rest of the people they 
> associate with.
>
> Z T
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Mohammad Basirul Haq Sinha <[email protected]>
> *To:* bangla vision <[email protected]>
> *Cc:* notun bangladesh <[email protected]>; 
> [email protected]; peacerootsalliance 
> <[email protected]>; bahujan group 
> <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:58:27 AM
> *Subject:* [bangla-vision] What do you Say?
>
>
>
>
>      
>      
>      
>      
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to