I agree with the first part - especially about Jesus (pbuh) calling most 
Christians hypocrites - but not all of them are.  I think they are 
misguided to assign divinity to him, but that's my personal belief and I 
don't try to persuade others to believe as I do.  As far as God (swt) 
helping those that can help themselves - that is not written in the 
Bible actually, in fact the opposite is true just as it is in Islam.  It 
is our duty (according to the Bible and the Qur'an) to help others, 
especially those who are in need.

Addiction is a disease - and very very very hard to overcome.  I know, 
because I was there for many years.  It's not something you are cured of 
- it's something that you live with for the rest of your life.  You have 
to be vigilant and never pick up whatever substance it was - ever 
again.  Most people who have addiction issues also come from abusive 
situations growing up.  This complicates an already dangerous situation 
- because addiction is genetic.  This does not mean you're doomed to 
abuse something - but when you come from abusive situations you 
generally want to numb yourself from it.  I did.

Meth is a particularly addicting substance.  I thank God that I never 
ever tried it, it's after my time really.  Meth completely destroys 
people - and quickly.  No one intends to screw their lives up like that, 
no one.  Yes, it did kill an awfully lot of people - and still does.

I'm raising two grandchildren because their mother got involved in the 
stuff.  I think she's off of it now, but her lifestyle hasn't changed - 
it affects your brain chemistry and I think she needs some counseling 
which she isn't willing to get.  (By the way my other two daughters are 
doing very very very well for themselves - they did not get involved in 
the stuff thank God)..

I'm rambling now.. guess this hit a sore spot.  I also feel very 
strongly about helping others - in all situations.  Forgive me if my 
tone sounded defensive.  :-)

Peace

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
> Linda..
>  
>  If jesus was here he call most christians in USA hypocritics.
>  
> The person in jail caused he own issues, God help those who can help 
> themselves... I dont feel sorry for a meth head... because they did it 
> on their own and the stuff they made killed and destroyed alot of 
> people too.
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>
>  
> / A person who wants to learn will always find a teacher./
> // 
> /Persian proverb/
>
>  
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2009 11:09:54 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] My Name Is Meth (writen by a person in 
> jail)
>
> Lara,
>
> I would like to respectfully ask that you respect others' belief 
> systems. 
>
> Thank you,
> Linda
>
> Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>>   Jesus can not help people, since he couldnt help himself off a 
>> cross.. so therefore anyone can get themselves off anything all it 
>> takes is believeing in themselves and knowning their mind is the one 
>> which controls their body and feelings and everything.
>>  
>>  Meth was made by the goverment at first, in order to give to the 
>> gentiles in order to destroy them.
>>  
>>  peace
>>  
>> / A person who wants to learn will always find a teacher./
>> // 
>> /Persian proverb/
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *From:* Rev. Barbara Gilbert <agapeministry72751@ yahoo.com>
>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>> *Sent:* Monday, July 6, 2009 6:01:20 PM
>> *Subject:* [bangla-vision] My Name Is Meth (writen by a person in jail)
>>
>> I destroy homes, I tear familys apart,
>> Take your children, and thats just the start.
>> I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
>> The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
>> If you need me, remember, I'm easily found,
>> I live all around you-in schools and up town.
>> I live with the rich; I live with the poor.
>> I live down the street, and maybe next door.
>> I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
>> I can be made under the kitchen sink.
>> In your child's closet, and even in the woods,
>> If this scares you to death, well it certainly should.
>> I have many names, but there's one you know best,
>> I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is Crystal Meth.
>> My power is awesome; try me you'll see,
>> But if you do, you may never break free.
>> Just try me once and I might let you go,
>> But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.
>> When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie,
>> You'll do what you have to - just to get high.
>> The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms,
>> Will be worth the pleasures, you'll feel in you arms,
>> your lungs, your nose.
>> You'll lie to your mother; You'll steal from your dad,
>> When you see their tears, you should feel sad.
>> But you'll forget your morals, and how you were raised,
>> I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.
>> I'll take kids from parents, and parents from kids,
>> I'll take people from GOD, and separate friends.
>> I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride.
>> I'll be with you alway -- right by your side.
>> You'll give me everything - your family, your home,
>> your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.
>> I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,
>> When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.
>> If your try me be warned - This is no game,
>> If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.
>> I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind,
>> I'll own you completly, your soul will be mine.
>> The nightmares I'll give you, while lying in bed,
>> The voices you'll hear, from inside your head.
>> The sweats, The shakes, The visions you'll see,
>> I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.
>> But then it's to late, and you'll know in your heart,
>> That you are mine, and we shall not part.
>> You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
>> But you came to me, not I to you.
>> You knew this would happen, many times you wre told,
>> But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.
>> You could have said no, and just walked away,
>> If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
>> I'll be your master, you will be my slave,
>> I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.
>> Now that you have met me, what will you do?
>> Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
>> I can bring you more misery than words can tell,
>> Come take my hand, let me lead you to Hell.
>>
>> (Ever one should read this! A young person that was in jail for Meth 
>> write this. And if you are one of the so many that is walking in this 
>> Man made hell there is a way out His name is Jesus Christ 
>> (Yahshua).Yahshua give His life to set you free, He is the way and 
>> the truth to life everlesting! !!!)
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> Linda
> *http://freedetainees.org/
> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
> here While these visions did appear..."
> - William Shakespeare
> *
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to