So true!  I'm sorry to hear about your terrible experience, and it's 
amazing - an fantastic - that the one doctor saw the other one lose his 
license!  That's pretty unusual around here - they tend to stick 
together.  I tried to take an action on a doctor years ago - and a 
couple of attorneys told me I may as well forget it - because it's a 
small area and they all protected each other.  I'm glad you're okay!

I also agree that drugs are not tested in labs - they are tested on the 
poor.  Then there are class action lawsuits where clients get little to 
nothing anyway, but insurance skyrockets - which of course keeps the 
downward spiral going on medical care.  It sure does need to be fixed! 

As for as vaccines - the only way to get out of those is to home-school, 
and even then it's really hard.  :-(  As for any vaccines that are not 
required - I refuse them.  My doctor has tried to get me to take the flu 
vaccine so many times - but I will not.  Never.  It's silly anyway, it 
only protects against a couple of strains.  Definitely not worth the risk..

Peace
Me

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
>  Linda
>  
>  you are correct I do like your plan and being a women makes it even 
> better to some degree, since it is the women who has to go through so 
> many check ups each year to make sure our parts work and where I live 
> each visit cost $100.00 and that is at a place which is suppose to be 
> a free clinic. I am luck I do not get sick and I am really healthy, 
> but to think of the ones who are not just imagine how they can see a 
> doctor.
>  
> I remember one time I was very sick , I had a bladder infection and 
> kidney too. I went too one hospital and the doctor gave me some new 
> drug . I took it and the next day I was rushed to the another 
> hospital, because the medicine almost caused me to die, because the 
> doctor at the 1st hospital gave me a 500mg of some new drug which 
> caused me to go into convoctions(spelling?) and the 2nd hospital 
> doctor told me this and asked me what do I normally take. I described 
> the capsule which was 1/2white and1/2yellow and I was better in 7 
> days.The second doctor took the first doctor to court and had the 1st 
> doctor loose his license.
>  
> The  object of this story is these doctors who doesn't care for the 
> people health only care to give people NEW drugs, which can cause 
> people more harm that is worth and alot of them are the elderly and it 
> is sad. Because I was raised to respect the elders and listen to their 
> stories because they have great wisdom and these elderly can teach 
> many of youngster a lesson about history, but our government rather 
> induce them with alot of drugs and kill them off because the elderly 
> knows the truth about the corruption of our government.
>  
> And now in USA these same corrupted doctors and government wants to 
> induce more drugs through a Vaccine that has never really been tested 
> which is the swine flu vaccine and the history of USA vaccines many of 
> these drugs either has Mercury or the flue virus which will do what 
> Kill our next generation and they are trying to make it monitory the  
> young children in USA get this vaccine before they go to school.. 
> Mercury causes ADD.ADHD and Autism's and Mental retardation in 
> Children.  I am totally against this policy of what is happening to 
> the young generations and what is happening to the elderly. Cause if 
> they will do this to these two different generations, imagine what 
> they have instore for the people in the middle.
>  
> Peace and hugs
>  
> Lara
>
>  
> / A person who wants to learn will always find a teacher./
> // 
> /Persian proverb/
>
>  
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:11:48 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Fw: THE LIE-FREE ZONE
>
> Recent Activity
>
>    *
>        1
>       New Members
>       
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bangla-vision/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnc2s3cGtzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3MzY3NDY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjQ3MzY0NzU2>
>
> Visit Your Group 
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bangla-vision;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYTN0cmd2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3MzY3NDY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNDczNjQ3NTY->
> Y! Messenger
>
> Want a quick chat? 
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14hhj0aff/M=493064.12016274.12445679.8674578/D=groups/S=1705083764:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1247371956/L=/B=1ixYEEPDhEA-/J=1247364756630094/K=vqWk1J8Ath6LTh7bgbeJmA/A=3848583/R=0/SIG=11umg3fun/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42403/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>
>
> Chat over IM with
>
> group members.
>
> Yahoo! Groups
>
> Everyday Wellness Zone 
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14hpqp6vc/M=493064.12662708.12980600.8674578/D=groups/S=1705083764:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1247371956/L=/B=1yxYEEPDhEA-/J=1247364756630094/K=vqWk1J8Ath6LTh7bgbeJmA/A=5349275/R=0/SIG=11nhsqmjq/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/EverydayWellness/>
>
> Check out featured
>
> healthy living groups.
>
> Yahoo! Groups
>
> Small Business Group 
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14hbuo09l/M=493064.12016272.13586184.8674578/D=groups/S=1705083764:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1247371956/L=/B=2CxYEEPDhEA-/J=1247364756630094/K=vqWk1J8Ath6LTh7bgbeJmA/A=5758222/R=0/SIG=124m43uve/*http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/BankofAmerica_SmallBusiness/>
>
> Improve your business
>
> by community exchange
>
> .
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to