Lara

Once again - you don't know me.  When you do get to know me better 
you'll realize what a nutty statement that is "stop watching fox news".  
I don't even watch television news, much less faux.  In fact, I don't 
even watch Olbermann or Rachel Maddog.  They are corporate news people 
as far as I'm concerned, and I won't waste my time on that.  Besides 
that, I have too much work to do to stop and watch some bonehead 'news' 
(entertainment) garbage. 

I'm not sure why you had an issue with this email, I was actually on 
your 'side'.  The link I provided is about the law Bush made while a 
governor in Texas - that actually in at least one case - forced a mother 
to stand by and watch while they unplugged the life support of her 
two-year old. 

Anyway.. I don't have time to argue over this, either.  I actually took 
some time to go to the river with the kids - and I have a ton of 
catching up to do now. 

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
> Linda  they will have the new slaves, called the illegals and more 
> zionists moving from Israel to USA.
>  
> The ones who will die off are mostly the elderly and the sick people 
> who immune system are screwed already and the small children..
>  
> think of how many african american children  and white poor children 
> and other race of children will be slaughtered ?
>  
> And please stop watching FOX news...
> //
>  
>
>
> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:54:41 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red 
> Alert!!!!!!
>
>  
>
> Soylent green.  ;-)  As for euthanasia - that was started by Bush in 
> Texas.  http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/12/14/151930/63 
>
> But seriously I don't think this is some scheme to de-populate the 
> country.  If that happens, who's backs are those politicians get rich 
> off of?  Who will they use as cannon fodder for their wars?
>
> Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>> Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!!
>>  
>> //
>>  Ezkiel Emanuel is the brother of Rahm Israael Emanuel And Son of a 
>> Well Known Israeli Terrorist
>>  
>> http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=ho-0SHFEgGo 
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFEgGo>
>>
>> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
>> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>>
>
> -- 
> Linda
> *http://freedetainees.org/
> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
> here While these visions did appear..."
> - William Shakespeare
> *
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to