I'm not understanding the purpose of this video.  I can see how maybe a 
right-wing Islamophobe might like it - but other than that I don't see 
the point.  I also have no idea if it's actually real..  he was awfully 
forthcoming with his information.

Also the subtitles... those were odd.  For one thing, Hezbollah is not a 
terrorist organization.  What he did, or tried to do, is not a terrorist 
act. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are a right winger and so on... 
I'm just not sure -- do you have any idea where this originated? 

Peace
Linda

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
>  
>   <http://www.megavideo.com/?v=QTAGWK90>
>       
> Israel's Mossad interrogates a Hezbollah person
> a Hezbollah person talks about everything in front of the camera, 
> courtesy of Israel's Mossad
>
>
>  http://www.megavideo.com/?v=QTAGWK90
> //
>  
>
>
> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to