Sistah Michele,

I just needed to mention one little thing - and it's just to clarify 
these dumb yahoogroup rules.  There is a rule about it at 
http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/utos-173.html
Back to our regularly scheduled discussion - lol.  :-)

michelle vann wrote:
>
>
> Laura actually I have already done that to myself many times so please 
> help me to build awareness. Do you actually believe that they whom you 
> spoke of are not already aware of what we all say on the internet? 
>  Dont be afraid to communicate, share and definetely dont allow 
> yourself to ever be silenced. Just make sure what you say you will 
> stand behind.  I have no problem ever with you or anyone ever 
> forwading any post of mind that I post publicly to any other yahoo 
> group.  It is meant for public reading. I make sure that what ever 
> religious belief or opinion that post I dont mind anyone reading 
> including the government. I am not a terrorist I am an American just 
> like you.  I believe I said this before.  Very often I recieve 
> postings that have been forwarded to multiple groups. So there is no 
> universal yahoo group law of not being able to do so.  Futhermore, 
> since you have asked that it not be forwarded anytime someone has done 
> this or sent me personal emails I definetely respect that.  So if you 
> dont want the public to read your comments then dont post.  You want 
> to act like some major offense has taken place here give me a break 
> your posting your comments to a public site  on the internet. Lets not 
> spend any more time on this because no 1 its rediculous and no 2. I am 
> very busy as I am sure you are.  I invite you to come on my internet 
> show sometime or view its 
> content. www.blogtalkradio.com/wakeupcallshow 
> <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wakeupcallshow>.  Have a prosperous week 
> and no need for any more replies on this subject.  Help stop racial 
> profiling in this country and much more. I will not respond any further.
>  
> Sistah Michelle 
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Lara Ancientwarrior67777 <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 10:55:48 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] YOU ALL TALKING REAL LOUD BUT AINT 
> SAYING NOTHING
>
>  
>
>
>   No I am not ashamed of what I said, but truthfully it is rude to 
> have someone like you to do the things you do, how would you like me 
> to foward some of your post too my friends and the higher ups in the 
> govt  would you enjoy the same results ?
>  
>   I do not whine, you do since you always placing the RACE card up 
> over and over and over again.. the same BS that is talked about Over 
> and over and over again... that is WHINNING  and you do it alot.
>  
>  
> //
>  
>
>
> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* michelle vann <nurse1...@yahoo. com>
> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 8:06:59 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] YOU ALL TALKING REAL LOUD BUT AINT 
> SAYING NOTHING
>
>  
>
> Hello Laura
> Are you ashamed of what you said?  Was it a secret?  You are a big 
> girl and should be able to stand behind what you say, if you really 
> mean it. Stop whining. Always make sure what you do or say in the dark 
> is something you would be proud of should it come to the light.
>  
> Sistah Michell
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Lara Ancientwarrior67777 <ancientwarrior67777 @yahoo.com>
> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 7:47:50 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] YOU ALL TALKING REAL LOUD BUT AINT 
> SAYING NOTHING
>
>  
>
>  Linda  I caught it when I scrolled down the main post ( which was 
> posted here) and I notice how what I said was passed around to a few 
> people. and truthfully it sad .
>  
>  I have groups too and one of my main rule is do not post replyies 
> from other groups, since it will cause a big problem..  so when I 
> replied I made sure some can see what has been happening..
>  
>  Thank you for seeing Linda...
>  
>  peace Lara
> //
>  
>
>
> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <taliba.quran@ gmail.com 
> <http://gmail.com/>>
> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 3:46:57 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] YOU ALL TALKING REAL LOUD BUT AINT 
> SAYING NOTHING
>
>  
>
> Lara I am very sorry that happened to you.  There is a very important 
> rule for Yahoo groups, and the rule applies in this one, too.  It is 
> NEVER acceptable to cc anyone on to any groups they do not already 
> belong to.  Groups have been closed down because of this.  Not only is 
> it terrible netiquette, but it is unethical.
>
> Please remember that from here on in.  _No forwarding personal replies 
> to other groups_, thanks. 
>
> Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>>  Actually  I have been living on Earth  reflecting on not just the 
>> injuctice of a selective few . I have been looking upon the crimes 
>> done to innocent children  who are in worst issues then anything..
>>  
>> Every heard of the NEW found  slave trade called  Human Trafficking ? 
>> this is where women and children are kidnapped and sold as slaves for 
>> sex .. This is my main concern truthfully.. since it is happening all 
>> over the world and what is sad is  the most important thing to a few 
>> people is some rich professor who pulled out the race card..
>>  
>>  I am sorry, people ever heard of Stick and stones may break my bones 
>> but words dont hurt me ?  well when some people start to understand 
>> this  maybe we can focus on something more important in this world.
>>  
>>  The slavery of yesterday is gone... the new slavery is here  and its 
>> time people see it , or dont expect  some people to reflect on the 
>> same sad case of people raising the race card for their own agenda.
>>  
>> Michelle, *Ngone Aw* also showing their agenda as well, by passing my 
>> email around in the internet, to make a claim on what they may 
>> think... well pass this around too , since maybe  you and your friends
>>  
>> From: Ngone Aw <ngo...@yahoo. com>
>> *To:* goddess IsIs <goddess_isis_ lov...@yahoo. com>; sistersouljah@ 
>> sistersouljah. com; michelle vann nurse1...@yahoo. com 
>> <mailto:nurse1...@yahoo.%20com>
>> can see the issues which is more important to me, all children and 
>> women from war torn countries and  women and children in USA and Asia 
>> and the Middle east are
>> subjected to a new form of Slavery.
>>  
>> Peace Lara
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>
>>  
>> //
>>  
>>
>> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
>> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *From:* michelle vann <nurse1...@yahoo. com>
>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com; AncientWarrior6777@ yahoo.com
>> *Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:17:56 PM
>> *Subject:* Fw: [bangla-vision] YOU ALL TALKING REAL LOUD BUT AINT 
>> SAYING NOTHING
>>
>>  
>>
>
> -- 
> Linda
> *http://freedetainee s.org/ <http://s.org/>
> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
> here While these visions did appear..."
> - William Shakespeare
> *
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to