Liz,

The only one who can change you do digest is yourself.  I think you're 
getting all the responses. 

Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>
>
> I dont believe I am getting all the responses. The only people who do 
> respond are about 3 or 4....am I getting a digest, or access to 
> everyones opinions.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Anisa Abd el Fattah <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Sunday, August 2, 2009 7:14:46 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Request to the moderator
>
>  
>
> Thanks Mauri. Will do.
>
> Anisa
>
> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:09 PM, <peacethrujustice@ aol.com 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>      
>
>     In a message dated 8/1/2009 12:57:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>     nama...@gmail. com <mailto:[email protected]> writes:
>
>         Without doubt we are all members of various groups for
>         different reasons, and have different interests. That makes it
>         even more important in my opinion, that we have a little
>         censoring as possible. One man's garbage is another man's
>         feast. When i first joined bangla several years ago, there was
>         a tremendous volume of e-mails each day, so originally I got
>         the digest, and it helped. Now I prefer the individual posts
>         because I get information in a more timely fashion.
>
>      
>     Assalaamu Alaikum: As someone who has to follow mainstream (print
>     and broadcast) media trends as closely as possible (and
>     tolerable), I appreciate it when I receive important information -
>     in its entirety (and with a link) - from mainstream media sources.
>     So keep doing what you're doing, Anisa. This brother appreciates it.
>      
>     Mauri' Saalakhan
>
>
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to