Enjoy your visit!  :-)

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
>  Just want to let you know I am ok, I just have been busy doing other 
> things on the computer like SCHOOL, so this is the reason you havent 
> seen me much. I will be leaving this weekend too see my daughters and 
> will be back Sunday. I have placed some groups to special notice and 
> the rest on daily diegest. this way it will not flood my PC when I get 
> back.
>  
>  Chat with yall later
> Have a blessed weekend
>  
>  Peace Lara 
>  
>  
> //
>  
>
>
> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to