I was too late, Zafar, for one of them - the one I most wanted to see. The one about who was responsible/connected. If you find it again, download it directly and let me know. I will get it and post it on my website where they cannot delete it. I did that with the US Soldiers desecrating the bodies of two Taliban as well.
Z T Minhas wrote: > > > http://video.91177.fotki.com/ > > > > > -- Linda *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear..." - William Shakespeare * --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bangla-vision" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
