As salaamun alaykum to all the Muslims here.  I know this looks like an 
ad, but it isn't.  I just got my two piece amira hijab from these guys, 
and it's beautiful and comfy!  I got a cotton stretch.  The prices are 
really really good, so I just wanted to share it.  I was so impressed.  
They also have other scarves, not just hijabs and scarves for 
Muslimahs.  So.. you may want to take a look.

Anyway, when someone does such a good job like this, I have to share it 
to help support them.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/scarves4days

Wasalaam!
-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to